Cameras for Restaurants
Manage employee shifts better by knowing when you are busy. Reduce overtime.
Having Livix cameras in your restaurant can be one of the most important tools in your business. An HD surveillance system from Livix provides restaurant owners and managers with the ability to watch over their operations, as well as help protect them from liability claims. Restaurant Security Cameras will also help make sure that inventory doesn’t go out the back door without you knowing about it. You can save thousand just on monitoring your busy days vs less busy times to avoid costly overtime.
Custom Designed Bar and Restaurant Camera Security Systems
Since many restaurants and bars deal with a lot of cash, let our engineers design a system with cash register cameras to keep an eye on your money. Contact us today to see how a Livix camera system can give you better vision to manage your business,
provide better customer service, review safety problems and also act as a deterrent for theft from inside and outside.
Cameras for Resorts & Hotels
Livix Surveillance systems are becoming more important for the 24/7 hotel sector, contributing to a range of approaches and technologies to improve safety and security of hotel guests. Over the past few years, there has been a considerable shift in this sector, as many hotels are adopting emerging technologies to both improve the experience of guests and to become more efficient. The use of Livix Cameras in hotels is just one aspect of this transition, to ensure guests are protected, their belongings (and those of the hotel) are secured and that surveillance is deployed to manage or support day to day operations. Livix cameras not only provide superior image quality but most advanced systems can provide a wealth of information (using on board analytics). For example, using a system like this, you can tell how many people came through the door, approached the front desk or even which direction they went. These additional features can help you determine where to locate advertisements or even when your busiest time is. Also, using most video management software (VMS), you can draw virtual ‘trip wires’, so if guests or members of staff access areas which are off limits, then alerts are sent directly (via text message, email or audio alert) to the management.
Benefits of Livix Cameras:
• Livix cameras help to restrict possible intruders from entering the hotel and keeps those trespassers from exclusive hotel areas such as gyms and swimming pools, where theft commonly occurs. Also, using Livix cameras in maintenance and storage rooms helps to prevent potential employee theft.
• All guests want to feel safe when staying at your hotel. Besides providing security, Livix Cameras offer your guests a peace of mind while at your hotel. This helps to increase repeat business and maintain a competitive edge within the hotel market.
• Livix systems allow you to monitor and view your cameras from practically anywhere in the world via your local internet connection. Using a PC, Mac, iPhone or Android device, you can monitor live or recorded video at anytime.
• 3rd party software can now provide intelligent analytics and tell you how many guests are coming through the doors, where they go and alert you when required.
Areas to cover:
• Lobbies, pool, spa, restaurants, meeting areas and reception are all locations ideal for Livix Cameras and help protect your guests.
• Place Livix cameras at all areas such as meeting rooms, lobbies, and pools, so you may help prevent petty theft
• Add fixed cameras to all those areas that contain valuable items such as artwork or safes to help prevent theft
• The hotel’s perimeter is just as important as the hotels interior. Monitoring your car parking, common walking areas and dark remote areas will help secure your facility and building
• All exits and entrances so you may monitor and record each guest or visitor as they come and go
If you would like to find out more about our cameras or you would like a free site survey, then get in touch.